Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back

wow I'm back! I can't believe it.

Just some updates about myself.
Modules taken this semester:
1) Financial economics
2) Econometrics
3) Economy of modern china (the most interesting among the 3 economics modules)
4) Introduction to Narrative (very interesting module! we get to watch short movies/mtv clips, see pictures etc. hee~ HOWEVER! It's very Englishy)
5) Japanese 3 (saitou sensei is as funny as ever HAHAHA)
She sang a "doraemon song" the other day~ xD haha so cute :P
And there's a new male teacher! Other than japanese and english, he knows thai, spanish, italian... O_O sugoi deshou?! I want to learn a lot of languages too! ぺらぺら話たいんだ! lol
On my list are French, Spanish, Malay, Korean. haha! But that would take me really long!

Modules that I'm considering for the next few semesters (other than my major modules):
1) Science of Music (Physics)
2) Reading Visual Images (Architecture)
3) Japanese 4
4) Business Japanese
5)French 1 & 2
6) Sound, grammar and meaning (Japanese studies: linguistics)

I can only take 5 of them. The 1st 2 is confirmed though. :D

No comments: