Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm having writer's block recently so I've decided to put up some pictures instead!

First of all, an interesting cloud I took just outside my home today! xD was actually better because of the reddish gold sunset but I didn't have a camera at hand. Therefore the sun went down slightly and the effect wasn't as good. But it reminds me a little of the atomic bomb explosion O_O or on a better note, castle in the sky! lol.


Now some pictures from my mum's holiday in US. I'll only put up a few sceneries. Now, contrast them with Singapore's....... lol.
Beautifully designed and so colourful!! :D


Some heavenly food called chocolate :P

I didn't show a lot because they may not want me to show their faces online and so as respect their privacy I took only those without the persons. And there are only a few of those.
Of course, there are plenty more!
Lots of greenery, flowers, lakes, extricately designed houses, buildings etc. And, good food!
TOo bad I couldn't go :(
~~~

My ambition: To go to Japan and become an animator!!!

Well, I'm quite tired of people telling me how tough it is and so on. I KNOW! Of course I know.
Life is not easy anyway.
But that's not going to stop me. I'm a survivor!! I'll do my best! I'll take over Studio Ghibli! (just joking). lol. But of course. I'LL DO IT!
I don't need to make lots of money. All I want is to create or do something that brings smiles to people's faces.
The world is sad enough with all the economics, politics, wars and disasters.
They don't need another economist.
I'll become an animator!!!
So stop pulling me down. Some encouragement or help would be better for me.

~I don't know how long it will take, but if I don't start somewhere, I'll never get anywhere~
^_^

No comments: