Tuesday, July 22, 2008

~Not just a Post~

だいすき (dai suki) -- love
しあわせ (shiawase) -- happiness
わらって (waratte) -- smile
まもる (mamoru) -- protect
えがお (egao) -- smiling face
あたたかい (atatakai) -- warm
あんしん (anshin) -- be comforted/don't worry
がんばります (ganbarimasu) -- jiayou
あしてる (ashiteru) -- love
ありがとう (arigatou) -- thank you
おげんきで (ogenki de) -- take care

I've decided not to put sad events in my life in this blog, because I only want to remember the happy moments. And I don't want people to feel sad reading my blog.
One slight crack today though.
The words above are dedicated to someone special.
Dear M,
I love you. May happiness surround your life and may you always smile. Although I can't really protect you for you are the one who is always protecting me, I'll try my best because I've always wanted to see your smiling face. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'll ganbarimasu! You too yeah!
あしてる、
ありがとう
おげんきで ね!
Don't cry anymore. I'll cry with you too if you do.

No comments: