Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yesterday: Went to east coast park to cycle with my female cousin. Cycled almost non-stop for about 2 hours. Legs so suan! Ate at Jack's Place for lunch.

Today: Went to watch the movie "red cliff" or 赤壁 (chi bi) with my male cousin. Ate at shokudo at raffles place for lunch.
After the normal chinese movie, I found out that,
Zhu Ge Liang was played by Takeshi Kaneshiro. LOL
A japanese zhu ge liang O_O
HAHAHA!!!
I thought that the combination is just hilarous! lol!
Of course I'm not making fun of the actor or zhu ge liang. Takeshi played the character fine and in chinese.
But it seems like history is no longer history. Globalisation and modernisation has taken over. Fictional history is dabled with new elements of today's world. The blend between real life and history.
The romance of the 3 kingdoms chinese novel, written in the 14th century, is where red cliff is based on. In the book, its characters are totally chinese.
But now, the characters are played by people of different nationalities.
Interesting yeah!
Modern irony o.O
Of course, TK is cool! shuai! and kakkoi! xD

Tomorrow: Going to book fair at expo.

Slacking, going out, spending money.

That's my life.
And I'm lovin' it~~~

No comments: